Online Registration Process
At Total Wellness - San Marcos, as part of our continued efforts to "go greener", we have implemented an electronic attendance system that enables members to sign into their favorite classes with the touch of a finger!
Once you have registered and paid at the front desk of the Activity Center, please complete the following:
Register Online HERE - click this link then follow the directions below.
1. Click the “Community Member” link on the main page.
2. Enter your contact information & click “continue”.
3. Select your desired Total Wellness-San Marcos program from list.
-Total Wellness-San Marcos (All Group Fitness)
-Total Wellness - San Marcos (Super Seniors)
-Total Wellness - San Marcos (Fit-Kids Club)
4. Then you will:
Click “Add To Cart”
Click “Continue to Payment”
*Note: The membership fee will show in your cart, however you will NOT be asked to pay again. Proceed as above with item in your cart. When asked to select a payment method, it will display "FREE".
5. Close Pop-Up window (do not print waiver/assessment).
6. Select current semester from Payment Method drop-down menu and click “Complete Registration”.
(Dismiss “Mail to/Drop off” selection. Your waiver can be completed and turned into the front desk.)
7. Write down your reference number. Your registration is NOT complete until you receive a reference number.
Note: Membership fees will continue to be paid at the front desk of the San Marcos Activity Center and members are still required to complete an annual health appraisal.
If you have any questions about the process, feel free to contact Carolyn Swearingen at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply ask your instructor when you arrive to class. We are happy to assist!