- Garlic Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Drizzled with Honey and Vinegar
- Steamed Green Beans Tossed with a Lemon, Dill, and Mustard Vinaigrette
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Dried Cherries and Toasted Pecans
- Turkey Soup
- Turkey Bolognese
- Grilled Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
- Extra-Veggie Frittata
- Turkey Chili
- Sweet Potato Soup
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Saturday, December 5, 2015
Registration & Course map
Plan ahead for situations that you find threatening to healthy behaviors. Think about the situation and make a plan for how you can manage it in a way that works for you. For example, if you are in the habit of going to a group exercise class and you are planning to travel and won't have access to the class, find out what opportunities exist to be physically active at your destination. Remember, walking is a great way to be physically active and walking is a great way to discover a new place. Don't get caught unprepared - think ahead to ensure you can achieve your goals!